[Amc-list] 66 American valve job...completed

[Amc-list] 66 American valve job...completed

Hey guys, (Joe, Matt and Dave) I want to thank you all for the support and
info you gave me. it was right on as usual.  The manifolds are back on ,the
pushrods are in place, everything torqued down as per the TSM.  I found out
after taking the carb off the intake, that the riser on the base of the carb
is cracked in 2 places. One of the places is where the PCV hose screws into
the base. I hope they have that in a carb rebuild kit. I will find out today
at Advanced Auto Parts.  Those cracks could have been a source of a vacuum
leak.

Jay in FL.