Re: [Amc-list] Pushrod Installation on 232 engine

Re: [Amc-list] Pushrod Installation on 232 engine

This rocker shaft is held down by 6 bolts from fron to rear. I do have the
plugs out and have rotated the engine by hand, no problem. It seems (so far)
that even with the piston all the way to the top, both valves are closed but
the rod still won't fit into the rocker arm pocket.

Jay