[Amc-list] Q-time and a test drive

Yeah, State job and we get the day off.
Slept in.
Installed speakers in the Altima to replace the now 9 year old cones fell apart ones.
Replaced the power window switch
Changed the oil
All this was Quality time as it was one of those rare moments a 16 year old will hango ut with his dad! He bought the speakers even!

Rambler content;
After wrapping up the Altima we took a ride in the American together!
Everything works! I still have to take it down to the interstate and program the speedo, but it works! It runs about 5-10 mph fast at this point. It's nice and smooth though, no noise or needle wiggle. Cool!!!
  I can even tell what the engine is doing too, oil pressure,temp, volt and fuel all seem to be right no the money. Even has a tach now!
  I've got control over the heater too and it also works again. I never got around to hooking up the cables till I had the gauges out. It kind of sucked at times, having to hop out and open the hood to turn the heat valve on!
  It's been a long time coming. I do so wish I'd have had time to get the rest of the interior done. Oh, well maybe later....

:]

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV