Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:58:09 -0400
From: Archimedes <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Headlight Rings
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Don Johnson <donjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Don,

A note on the aftermarket headlight rings: they don't fit very well.  The
rounded edge that retains the light is made a lot "sloppier" and doesn't
look the same as the minimalist factory design.

I have a few spare factory headlight rings for AMC's laying around, but
most of mine are for quad headlamps.  If you're still looking, let me know
and I'll see what I have.

Otherwise, you might check with your local Jeep dealer to see if they can
get some pukka AMC rings from the 70's still.  They'll be first quality,
unlike JC Whitney or MotorMite.

-- Marc Montoni