Re: [Amc-list] EFI install on [anything modest]

Re: [Amc-list] EFI install on [anything modest]

Yep, lots of them. Buick started that engine back in the Sixties, and as
someone pointed out it was used in Oldsmobiles too. They sold it to
Jeep, who used it until the AMC buyout when they started using AMC
sixes. During the downsizing in the late Seventies, AMC sold the engine
back to Buick, who built a butt load more before finally redesigning it
to an even fire. As a side note, Buick also tried to buy their Sixties
designed aluminum V8 back from Rover, who basically told them to sod
off. Great engine, that one...

Kelly

Matt Haas wrote:
"I think that other GM divisions may have made odd fire V6's but I'm not
100% sure on that"