Re: [Amc-list] Radiator cap?

AMK makes one but it's pricey at $35. Their page for it is
https://www.amkproducts.com/chrysler_radiator_caps.asp. I will add in
this. You are getting a very high quality product (it's made like
radiator caps used to be made) and it's almost identical to a factory
original cap. I compared the one I bought for my 67 American to the
original on the Seiber's ~1000 mile 68 American and the only difference
I found was the original had either a part or patent number on it. I
think a lot of the AMC vendors also carry this cap.

Matt

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Anyone know of someone who makes a nice amc logo'd radiator cap or cover?
> I've searched around and not found anything.
> I just realized how crummy the one on the American looks compared to the rest of the engine compartment.
>   I think it should be an easy fix???
> Anyone ever change one before? I would like to read up on it before attempting to remove the existing one. I don't want to have trouble half way thru the repair?
>  LOL :]
> --
> Mark Price
> Morgantown, WV