From: Kelly Hardie [mailto:keleigh3000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:51 PM
To: AMC List (E-mail)
Subject: [Amc-list] Eagle grille needed...

Somebody just backed into my Eagle while parallel parking in front of my
apartment. I mean like ten minutes ago. </seethe> Anyway, he pushed the
driving light back into the grille. Luckily, the bumper and the light
are undamaged, but the grille is a wreck. I need an intact Sport type
egg crate grille. Color and finish aren't really important, as my front
trim is painted satin black anyway. Post here or e-mail. Thanks!

Kelly

PS. If anyone has an Eagle parts fiche and can look up the part number
I'd be grateful for that, too. I've got the fiche, but no reader
currently.