Re: [Amc-list] Steering box changes, early 60s to later

Re: [Amc-list] Steering box changes, early 60s to later

You just reminded me of a favorite passage in Zen and the Art of
Motorcycle Maintenance, when Phaedrus cuts up an aluminum beer can for
shim stock to secure the handlebars on his buddy's BMW, and Phaedrus'
phriend phreaks out  cause he sees the material for what it IS (an old
Coors can) rather than for what it DOES...

Kelly