Re: [Amc-list] Re; EFI install on [anything modest] a bit of a Rant.

Re: [Amc-list] Re; EFI install on [anything modest] a bit of a Rant.

The S10s with 4.3s had distributors throughout their production run to 2004 although the Vortecs had a different EFI setup.

Russell
1988 Eagle Wagon (ol' Leaky)
2003 Saturn LW300 (pseudo Opel Vectra B Estate)
2003 S10 Crew Cab 4WD LS