[Amc-list] help finding a couple of things

[Amc-list] help finding a couple of things

i was told by my dad this past weekend he needs a new
raditor for his 68 amx with a 390 v-8 and a hust 4
spped, no ac in it. does anyone have something in good
shape for sale? or at least some place to track
something down?

does anyone in the midwest have a spirt or hornet, or
rambler with a 4 or 6 bamger for sale with a stick for
a good price and in good shape..i need a new daaly
driver and really would like to drive an amc...
i have owned one eagle wagon for a bit and a 91 jeep
commanche...i learned to drive around 92 on a 4 banger
3 peed spirit and i loved that car till my dad blew
the motor...sigh...
please email me any leads at sacranoidclub@xxxxxxxxx
thanks for your time..