From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nick ALFANO
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 7:19 PM
To: amc list
Subject: [Amc-list] Darkness and evil return to the AMC-List

Oh what is the list turning into? :- ).  Wecome back Bart.  Glad to hear you
are still an AMC fan.  The list has changed over the years but there is
still a lot of the original members from way back when.

Nick,

Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

Message: 11