Re: [Amc-list] EFI install on Eagle

Good Morning,

I have a question for those of you that have installed EFI on your
inline 6s. When you switched to EFI, did you eliminate the manifold
heaters? I re-taped the front connection and over a period of a few days
of not driving the car, the thing has leaked again. Perhaps the car is
upset that I haven't driven it? Also... the thermostat outlet has a 3/4"
hose fitting while the (leaky again) intake manifold fitting is 5/8".
Does anyone have a clue which one is not the right part? Was there a
screwy hose with two different I.D.s on each end? Thanks so much.

Regards,

Russell
1988 Eagle Wagon (ol' Leaky)