[Amc-list] Clustered

here's a link to some pics of the current state of the dash!

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/Wrambler_242/1969%20wRambler/

I forgot to pick up some heat shrink tubing so I've got to go get some before I can start tying the wiring into the car.
The cluster is complete and wired. All I need to do inside is attach two connectors into the car harness to plug it in. I even found all the wires I had tucked into the harness when I did the orignal install! Then I have to change over the temp sender and oil pressure sender. Last is wiring up the speed sensor. The wires I'd tucked up in to the harness are tach feed and speed sensor. I got a factory Jeep VSS that screws on in place of the cable, so that is handled.

I can't wait to get this done!!!

Oh, if anyone needs a Sport Comp 2 1/8" electronic water temp gauge I have an extra!!!
Seems I must have been a little too deep into the pain meds when I was buying gauges!!! I ended up with two!!!
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV