[Amc-list] AMC Roadmaster/Buick Ambassador

[Amc-list] AMC Roadmaster/Buick Ambassador

While your posts are a bit "deep" for some, we'd all be at a loss
without them John. You always seem to bring up something that no one has
thought much about or even knew. I knew there were a respectable number
of Nash cars listed as "full Classics" by the Classic Car Club of
America, but never thought much about how many have survived compared to
other makes. At one time "rare" equated to more valuable, and it still
does -- but only in a small segment of the car collector world. For the
greater part it's all popularity. Mustangs and Camaros are popular,
therefore they are valued more highly than Javelins -- more like the
AMX, which should be valued higher since it's a sportier (well, that
might be debatable), more limited production model. Not up with the
Corvette, but between pony cars and the "real" sports car (technically
the AMX is a sports coupe, at least by all traditional references I can
find... think on the European scale, since US manufacturers tend to
invent their own definitions based on what they think will sell more
cars...).