[Amc-list] AOL continues to be a problem...

[Amc-list] AOL continues to be a problem...

We continue to get abuse reports from AOL no matter what we do to try and please them. No more reports or paper work will be filled out for AOL any longer. We've jumped through the hoops and proven to them that the AMC-List is a legitimate entity, but if one AOL user reports the list as spam or abusive mail, we get warning messages from AOL. All one has to do to get off the list is say so, either on the public list or by going to www.amc-list.com and sending a message to admin.

I know there are several AOL users here who have been on a long time. This is not your fault, and I'm not singling you out. As long as AOL accepts messages from the list it will be sent. I only know one AOL user who has not been receiving the list. I believe if you sign up and choose the "no mail" option there isn't a problem, but if you want to receive the list in digest or individual mail form I suggest you get a free mail account somewhere or change to a real ISP instead of AOL.

I will be posting the message I sent to AOL directly after this message.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"