Re: [Amc-list] carter AFB

Parts for older cars are getting difficult to find in the normal auto
parts chains, you just have to look to more specialized old car parts
sources. The big operations don't stock parts that don't move -- they
can't really afford to devote the space when it can be used for parts
that do sell. I don't blame them for that! The specialized dealers do
charge a little more, but they have to -- the parts don't move so fast,
but usually do move faster than they would at a big chain because people
have to go to the specialty dealer. Keeps www.kanter.com in business,
and they do a good bit of business too!