Re: [Amc-list] Remember when?

Photos of cars in Budapest are uploading, the link here at
home is especially slow... (3 hrs and only half done... DSL
not available in our 'designated poor' neighborhood visually
in sight of downtown.)

But a quick glance will show you why, even though eastern europe
wasn't open to the U.S. for auto biz, it wouldn't matter anyways.

http://wps.com/AMC/Budapest

I'll write more later. Just getting re-acclimated.