[Amc-list] Subject:Marlin brake failier

Thanks to all for the feedback.  I'm thinking the power booster is involved.  In daylight, it's obvious the right front caliper let go, though.  I checked fluid levels last night immediately after the incident happened, and they were up.  The rear reservoir is low, now, there is a front issue to deal with.

It does pay to shop, too.  Found one for it from California for just over $170, including core and handling fees (no freight!).  When it arrives, we'll see if that fixes things.  I may be following Frank's suggestion on the 68 Galaxie part.

Today I'm rebuilding the carburetor in the American.  Another chapter!  I worked a music job yesterday at a place here called Rambler's Rest Resort.  People are kidding me, lately, that it sounds like MY HOUSE with three Ramblers.

Gotta love 'em.