Re: [Amc-list] Easy Ignition Upgrade for AMC I-6 and V-8

Re: [Amc-list] Easy Ignition Upgrade for AMC I-6 and V-8

I thought about using the TFI coil, but I had (and have) enough other things going on so time is at a premium right now.  This is the coil I used: http://www.accel-ignition.com/ProductDetails.aspx?brandID=3&productID=8085258&txtSearch=140207 which didn't require me to do anything except remove the AMC coil (yes... there was STILL an AMC one in there!) and install the Accel one.

Russell