Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:01:06 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Jeff Reeves <amcnut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Ford EFI on AMC
To: "amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "farna@xxxxxxx" <farna@xxxxxxx>

The Ford TBI from about 83-86 or thereabouts was found on the T-bird/Cougar,
Mustang, Town Car, LTD/Marquis, and the LTD Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis. The
Ford TBI throttle body will directly bolt to an AMC V8 2-barrel manifold, as it
has the exact same footprint as the Motorcraft 2100 carb that is ubiquitous to
AMC usage. No adapter needed!

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee