Re: [Amc-list] Could someone snag me a Fresh Cherries Matador?

Re: [Amc-list] Could someone snag me a Fresh Cherries Matador?

Three in 10 miles! They're getting as bad as $tarbux. Oh, thanks anyway.
I'm gonna check around the local toy and hobby stores, see if anyone
carries them or can order them...

Kellly