[Amc-list] Back at Scott's Shop Today

I was back in the old car shop here in the Salinas
area today in an attempt to get digital photos from
Scott of the 1911 Rambler I posted about last week.
Scott has promised me some pictures and says the car
will be back in his shop for final detailing before it
makes it's appearance at Pebble Beach late this
summer.

I will forward pictures to Frank when I get them.

The 1913 Rambler (one of Scott's cars) was also back
in the shop today.  The engine is still torn down and
Scott now plans to finish the car and sell it later
this summer.

Also in the shop:

1918 Pierce Arrow,

1914 Pierce Arrow (This car is a runner that is
getting new upholstery and a new canvas top but will
be left in rustic condition (with rust holes in the
fenders) for touring and shows)

a Reo (belongs to Scott's brother)

a Brush

one Model T out in back.

I had lotsa fun, but I did not get the hear anything
running today.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA