[Amc-list] fwd performance some more

I have also had a couple of GLHs, but they were just the HO carbed engined cars. 110hp YEEEEEHAAAA! They handled great though.

The GLHS that Shelby personally got involved with was track tested against a Shelby Mustang gt 350. They ran them head to head on the track and they were almost equal. They started the GLHS out infront and the Mustang couldn't pass it. Then they stopped, put the Mustang out first, and the GLH couldn't pass the Mustang.

So if a 66 Shelby gt350 (guess at the year) isn't considered a performance car, I guess the GLHS isn't either.

Andy