Re: [Amc-list] Trademarks

http://es.geocities.com/carrocolombiano6/otrosrenault/otrosrenault60_alliancegta-03.jpg

(runs and hides from the wrath of Bart)

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Trademarks
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't think we will convince him that such a car exists.
LOL :]
I've had a lot of fun on windy back roads in under powered FWD
cars over the years.
Toss them into the curve grab a lower gear and floor it. FWD
sucks it right thru the corner.
Of course the tail hanging out on a RWD is about as much fun,
unless you get a little loose and stick the arse into the other
lane taking out oncoming traffic. A friend did that with a real
purty mid sixties OLDs or Buick, I forget which. No one got
hurt, but he totalled out both cars.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV