From: d stohler [mailto:das24rules@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:21 PM
To: Swygert, Francis G MSgt 436 CES/CECM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] amc 304 years

ford efi. like the fox body mustang efi? how hard are
those manifolds to machine to get to fit? that might
be pretty cool. ford efi with their electronic
ignition. real easy and cheap to get parts for also.
hmm... interesting.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules/62RamblerClassicCustom