Re: [Amc-list] Trademarks

<snip>
> Design? I'm a keep it simple kind of guy. Honda Element [except for the 4 bucket seat stupidity] Or Scion XB!!!...
> I do approve of the new Mustang. They got that one right. Stayed true to the name.
> Unlike the creation coming out called Camaro!
>
> Disclaimer, The preceeding is not the view of this list, but rather the opinions of one list member.
<snip>

Personally, I think the new Camaro looks pretty decent -- as long as you
call it a Cadillac. You can obviously see the early Camaro influences in
it but the overall language of the car is very much in keeping with the
current Cadillac design.

The Challenger, on the other hand, is friggen' awesome. Also, in keeping
with the AMC theme of the list (unless I'm confusing my Canadian cities
that start with a B), look at where it's being built:

Ontario to become home of the all-new 2008 Dodge Challenger

* Brampton, Ontario plant will begin production in the spring of 2008
* Plant will become Chrysler Group's first to build four different models
* DaimlerChrysler's commitment to Canada continues
* Countdown begins for highly-anticipated sports coupe

You can read more at http://tinyurl.com/2a75hr

Matt
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx