[Amc-list] 71 A/C Parts from an AMC V8

Hello,
I am looking for air conditioning parts for my 71 Javelin AMX.

Ideally I'd like a 71 date coded York compressor with the little tag
intact, a magnetic clutch with the wire uncut and the correct size
single groove pulley/clutch. The parts book says all 71 V8s are the
same. Starting in 72 they changed the PS pump to the Saginaw and I think
the OD of the clutch pulley is different (6 inches vs 7.5 inches).
Please contact me at jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxx if you have something you'd
like to sell.

Thanks. Jeff in FL.