[Amc-list] dana axles

Does anyone know if the Dana 30 and 35 axles interchange?  Both are 27
spline count on the hub (I think).  Thinking about a rear disk setup for
my Eagle which uses the same housing as the XJ.  There is one available
for the Dana 35 and I wonder if it will work on the Dana 30 axles?  Are
they a different diameter?  Is there a chart on the net somewhere?

Thanks
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)