----------
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 07:30 PM
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

i want to run a 4 speed manual in this car. if i go
with a 360 or 401, what 4 speed is the strongest and
best to get ahold of to put behind it? it will need to
be able to be beat on. i know i could get one of them
adapter rings and run a 400 behind it. but i cant
stand not rowing my own way around the gears. i have
YET to own a car that was an automatic.