[Amc-list] Complete 88 Grand Wagoneer tailgate $50

[Amc-list] Complete 88 Grand Wagoneer tailgate $50

Anyone close to Seattle need one? (They don't seem to ship well and co$t too
much to $hip) $50 with no rust, glass included. It has a couple minor
scratches from all the moving around, but since I don't plan on any more
Wags in the near future, I'm getting rid of it (Guy I got it from paid
Olympic 4x4 $250 for it)
    I have to empty my storage van so I can sell it and all the big stuff is
going first!