[Amc-list] Looking for Nick Alfano

Gary N

p.s. Nick Alfano, I have no email info left in my computer and I do not have
your number but I still have the car and need to move it by the end of
April. I am not available to get pics as I am not near the car anymore but
can be there if you decide to get it. Email me if still interested and I
will get you my cell phone number. If not interested anymore, let me know.