Re: [Amc-list] Looking for parts & advice.

Re: [Amc-list] Looking for parts & advice.

Hi Todd,

  When the weather gets a little warmer and less windy, I'll have to get it out and take a look.  You'd have thought that I'd have thought of that having two girls, 6 and 2-1/2, but who know about the previous owners' grandchildren!

Russ