From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brien Tourville
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 10:55 AM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Original A&R alum. Valve Covers

http://tinyurl.com/25jl9w

I'd searched the .net for these & came up empty.

One person who had a set said his were from a Circle Track racer of
years back.

These are the Originals that Flight made for AMC engines - Ron Hash
bought the molds - cleaned them up - added some material to the flange
areas:

$225.00 a set

Tel: 410-391-2300

check the photo - these are *nice* !