[Amc-list] Aluminum Radiators done and ready

[Amc-list] Aluminum Radiators done and ready

Looks great! It just needs one thing -- a "cap" to go over that top
trough. That would make it look more like a top tank radiator, and just
give it a cleaner installed look. The only other solution is to make a
new cover panel for the front of the radiator that extends over this
area also.

http://www.prdonline.com/amcrad/4.JPG

Just my two cents worth on this, I agree with Mr. Swygert about the top
trough
needing some additional detail. Maybe I'm missing something here but why
couldn't
the trough be made a bit wider and the part rotated so the legs fit over the
core instead of
the way they are shown in the link photo above. So in other words the flat
sides would
be out and the two bent 90 degree legs would be pointed in. Is there a
reason this
wouldn't work??
It would end up looking like the radiator in the link below. Click on large
image to view.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=BCI%2D60100&N=700+300241+115&autoview=sku

Armand