Re: [Amc-list] Droning American con'td

I don't have a parts book for the 68 or 69 models, If anyone on the list
knows or has the parts book for 66, 68 or 69 and can look up the
interchangeability for me, I would appreciate it.

I have had an intermittent fluid dribble out of the tranny for awhile, but
it doesn't amount to much. I would like to correct any and all problems with
this situation so I can eliminate the leak and vibration at the same time.

Jay