[Amc-list] rear brake drums

I'm compiling a unified list of AMC brakes, and while wading
through the swamp of part numbers I've come across something
that's clear as mud.

A few years in the 70's call out different type drums: plain,
flanged, finned, double-finned. Most of these are A few years
in the 70's call out different type drums: plain, flanged,
finned, double-finned.

For example, 74, 75 Gremlin and 75, 76 Pacer spec these.

Do they interchange? It seems likely the various "finned"
versions interchange, but flanged?