[Amc-list] Losing my oil cap

I have lost two of the push in type oil filler caps
from my daughters aluminum valve cover in the last
couple of weeks.  This valve cover has been on the car
since we purchased it 3-4 years ago.  I assume it's
some sort of pressure build up but what can I do to
relieve it?  It has the pcv filter at the front of the
cover that goes into the carb and the hose that runs
from the reor of the valve cover into the air cleaner.
 Thanks.
Marty