Re: [Amc-list] Parts search can you help??

Re: [Amc-list] Parts search can you help??

Armand,

As I recall 1970 was the first year for the two ball joint design (upper and
lower).  This bracket should be the same on any car from 70 to 88.  (With the
possible exception of the Pacer, of course.)  I'm assuming that you're
talking about the bracket that attaches to the top of the shock tower.  It's
usually painted black, and attaches with three nuts.  It holds the top of the
shock.

You should be able to use the ones from most any 70's or 80's AMC.  If you're
having trouble finding some, I think I have an extra pair that came off of a
mid-80's Eagle.

Todd