[Amc-list] MuscleCar Enthusiast - : "If I only had a Brain"

[Amc-list] MuscleCar Enthusiast - : "If I only had a Brain"

In the April 2007 issue Musclecar Enthusiast, the editor, Steve
Statham
> has a voting contest on High Crimes in which he say "Which is the most
> grievous case of a classic musclecar nameplate being appropriated to
> sell an inferior crapmobile?" And one the five cars named to vote on is
> the 79 Spirit "AMX". The editor wasn't too kind with his words for the
> Spirit/AMX. Not smart if you want to keep readership!
>
> Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA     NAMDRA@juno

<>

http://tinyurl.com/28fwey

Editorial Offices
MuscleCar Enthusiast
4265 New Tampa Highway, Suite 3
Lakeland, FL 33815
Phone: (863) 688-2881
Email: mce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Should you corrospond with 'mce' -
post your replies as to share the 'Experience' ;)

As they say tho, any coverage is good coverage -
the '79 AMX looks good and had a V8 in a small
liteweight shell> THAT has always been the
American response to Euro sports cars.

By simply swapping out a 304 for a 'Bolt In'
360 / 401 you've in effect created what
Randall American had with their 'Street-Sweeper'
Gremlin - which was a 'Darling' amoung the Editorial
guys who tested them...  so where is this guys brain ?

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"