[Amc-list] "On Bended Knees"

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:56:22 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Post-Op OT

Yeah! I got "lucky" if you can call this last 7.5 months lucky!

They only found a tear of the labrum with ragged edges causing the
catching [and pain I hope].

<<~~!>>  Labrum?? ...... say,..... aren't those 'Girl Parts'??

I've got 2-3 days of no use followed by use as
tolerated with no lifting till the stitches come out on the 8th.

  With any luck I will be able to get this behind me.

. I'm so looking forward to being able to get
  back in the game!

A few last minute prayers won't hurt either, so if anyone is so
inclined
feel free!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

<<~~!>>

jeeze Mark!  ...... don't know what to say !

Here all this time we thought.... damn........

Gonna' take more than Prayers to straighten THIS mess out !

;)>

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"