Re: [Amc-list] Bellhousing shim plate for 1967 232

--- Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> aluminum part 0.090 - 0.092"

 Yes, one of them is aluminum, which I think is odd
> too. It
> doesn't look homemade, it is absolutely identical to
> the steel
> part in all ways (apparantly including thickness.).

I'm surprised AMC didn't advertise that aluminum part
as "new lightened power train incorporating more state
of the art aluminum this year". Where are those
marketing guys when you need them.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA