[Amc-list] Post-Op OT

Yeah! I got "lucky" if you can call this last 7.5 months lucky!
They only found a tear of the labrum with ragged edges causing the catching [and pain I hope]. NO torn Ligament attachment points or full rotator cuff tears.
I've got 2-3 days of no use followed by use as tolerated with no lifting till the stitches come out on the 8th.
  With any luck I will be able to get this behind me. They used a nerve block that lasted for over 16 hours past surgery. I highly recomend anyone having shoulder surgery ask for one! They did not do one on the collarbone surgeries and it was extremely painfull both times. So far this time is much better.
  I'm so looking forward to being able to get back in the game!
A few last minute prayers won't hurt either, so if anyone is so inclined feel free!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV