Re: [Amc-list] This is a rant

Well Jeff,

I can try that.  I had to cut a hole in the latest
door to actually see what that fastener looked like,
once it began turning in the nylon bushing. The door
is scrap anyway, but I'm trying to save the door
channel cushion to put in my Gremlin.  On a precious
door, I had to drill out the whole assembly to save
the glass pane.  That was no fun either.

I plan to take this whole door to a local glass shop
and see if they have any experience with this type of
fastener and if they have developed some sort of
special tool.  There is no special too listed in the
TSM, as you probably know.

Regards,
Joe