Re: [Amc-list] This is a rant

I agree that the Hornet/Grem/Spirit/Eagle window fasteners are ill-thought out. When removing them, I've usually managed to snake a 1/2" open end wrench up behind the glass to hold the rear side of the fastener. It fits reasonably well and does the trick.
However, it's a precarious fit and there's not really enough room to get behind it on cars that have the side impact beam. It just takes persistence!!

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee 4.0
79 Spirit