Re: [Amc-list] Small Yard Report (9" disc brakes???)

Re: [Amc-list] Small Yard Report (9" disc brakes???)

Mark (and Frank),

I owned a 4-cylinder Spirit for about eight years.
I'm sure the 9-inch disks were on the car but I'll
measure the Concord brakes when I am next in the yard.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA