Re: [Amc-list] U-ship report

Ralph,

I value your experience so am always glad to get your
input.

I do usually use Fedex ground for my Ebay sales items.
 As I said in this case, the buyer evidently backed
out.  I sold one of the engines to a local (50 miles
north) young man you has a 72 Javelin.  He wasn't very
talkative, but he said that he does try to drive it to
work or school, I forget, a couple of days a week.  I
invited him to join the AMC list and sent him and
email but I have not seen him post yet.  Maybe he
joined and is lurking.

I now know frieght rates can vary all over the map.  I
did check with the machine shop which has done work on
two of my engines in the past, and the owner said he
normally does not make the freight arrangements since
items are being shipped to him and not from his shop.

Take Care,
Joe