Re: [Amc-list] AMC Spare

All things considered that's a darned good price!
My wife's secretary had a used trans put in her Honda something or other. Cost her $1500 with a 90 day warranty for parts only! No labor covered to install a replacement if the used one failed again! She called all over town and a rebuild was $2000+ and she didn't have the money. That sucks!
  I'd drive it very gently if it's shifting soft till the shop can make some adjustments and make sure things are OK. No sense in burning anything up.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net