[Amc-list] Fwd: Yo Nick, any comparo on the Indy and E-B Heads

[Amc-list] Fwd: Yo Nick, any comparo on the Indy and E-B Heads

Sorry,forgot the price.  The current price on the SR
heads is $1990 - 10% = $1791 + shipping.

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends