[Amc-list] Google Earth can't see me!

WHew!  It looks like the trees are so thick in my
neighborhood my galvanized steel shop and all 7
vehicles hidden around it are invisible.  "Can't zoom
in that close" I get.  WooHOO!

I would feel secure from nuclear attack here (OK, so
the fallout would be a bummer) but WHitman AFB where
they fly the STealth bombers is just a couple of hours
away.  It is cool seeing a whole line of them coming
in for a landing.  I have pulled over and watched
listened to as many as 8 at one time.  They land so
slow and quiet you just can't believe how HUGE they
are!  Like a line of bats!

Anyway, good luck those of you in Big Bros "EYE"!
(yeah, I know they can see me if they want to!)

Jesse