Re: [Amc-list] Ordering from Jegs

I've had equal success ordering from both Jegs and Summitt.
Prices are within pennies. I usually do Summitt just because I get things overnight from them as they are ever so slightly closer to me. It's cool to place an order before 5 pm one day and have it the next without paying extra! It usually takes three days to a week to get here from Jegs.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net